Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe will implement a paid valet and self-parking program beginning July 30.
This new parking policy will operate continuously 24/7 throughout the year. Different parking rates will apply to high season (summer and ski season) and low demand season, and will be fixed at $25 for self-park and $30 for valet parking during special event days, including outdoor concerts, celebrity golf and designated holidays.
Platinum and above Total Rewards guests will continue to self-park for free. Complimentary valet will also be available for platinum and above Total Rewards guests. Discounts are available for Gold Total Rewards guests. Parking charges for non-Total Rewards hotel guests can be billed to their room.
The initiative is intended to improve the parking experience for guests, according to the casinos.
A sample of some of the new paid parking rates for “high season” includes the following features:
· First hour for self-parking at Harrah’s and Harveys is free.
· Self-parking up to four hours is $10 and four to 24 hours is $13.
· Valet parking is $15 up to four hours and $20 from four to 24 hours.
· Valet and self-parking is always free for Platinum, Diamond and Seven Star Total Rewards members.
· Gold Total Rewards guests receive a $3 self-park and a $2 valet park discount year ‘round.
· Locals dining in any Caesars Entertainment-owned outlet or shopping in any outlet at either property will receive free, validated parking (with purchase) from that outlet.
· “Locals” are defined as those residing anywhere within the Lake Tahoe Basin, Carson City/Carson Valley, Minden and Gardnerville.