· Lake Tahoe Humane Society is having a garage sale June 2 from 8am-3pm at the 884 Emerald Bay location in South Lake Tahoe.
· The Douglas County Public Library in Minden will be closed on May 28 for Memorial Day.
· “La La Land” will be shown for free in the TADA building at South Tahoe High School on May 17 at 6:30pm.
· The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office’s inaugural K-9 Charity Tournament will be June 16 at the Carson Valley Golf Course. Contact Priscilla Kramer at 925.876.8116 to register.
· By the end of May, Tahoe Mountain trails will have new signs. The current “Angora Ridge” trail will be renamed the “Tahoe Mountain Trail” and will be a continuation of the Tahoe Mountain Trail from the north.