· Three corridor options on roadway and path improvements will be the subject of a July 21 meeting in Meyers. There will be a visual presentation of the concepts provided by El Dorado County staff and opportunities for questions and comments. The meeting will be from 6-8pm at the CCC building.
· Auditions for “Dorothy in Wonderland, The Musical” are Aug. 11-13 from 11am to 3pm at the Reno Little Theater, 147 East Pueblo St., Reno. Performances will be at Cargo inside Whitney Peak in December. For more info, go online.
· Award-winning winemaker Tom Jones has launched Iron Hub winery in Plymouth.
· Vacation Bible school will be offered at St. Theresa Catholic Church in South Lake Tahoe from Aug. 1-5, 6-9pm for pre-K to seventh grade. For more information and registration, contact Danette Winslow at 530.544.4788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Squaw Valley Ski Holdings has launched Squaw Tomorrow in an effort to bring forward additional supporters of the Village at Squaw Valley redevelopment project and educate Placer County residents about the project.