For the fourth consecutive year, Western Nevada College will graduate its largest class in history. The class of 2013 is 505 students strong, with 530 degrees and certificates being issued.
The graduates span 60 years, from the youngest at age 17 and the eldest at 77.
Commencement ceremonies are May 20, 11am in Carson City at the Pony Express Pavilion, 888 N. Saliman Road and May 21, 7pm in Fallon at the Barkley Theatre at Oats Park Art Center, 151 Park St.
Nursing graduates will participate in a Pinning Ceremony on May 20, 3pm at the Carson Nugget.
The following are 2013 WNC graduates from Lake Tahoe:
• Whitney M. Gielow, Stateline, Associate of Applied Science – Nursing
• Faith Bechtol, Stateline, Associate of Arts – Deaf Studies
• Christopher L. Chorn, Zephyr Cove, Associate of Applied Science – Management
• Dana Rachael Nott, Zephyr Cove, Associate of Arts
• Eric Gower, Casey Marie Rise, Caitlin Ann Robinson, Tihisha Rachel Vaccaiah, all from South Lake Tahoe, Associate of Applied Science – Nursing.