· Check out this story about Lake Tahoe News Publisher Kathryn Reed in the Tahoe Mountain News.
· Agencies and organizations are working on a plan to improve traffic, parking, and year-round public recreation access from Camp Richardson to Tahoma. Take this survey by Aug. 5 to share your thoughts.
· Julie Clayton has been hired as chief nursing officer for Barton Health.
· Friends of the South Lake Tahoe Library are having a book sale July 21 at 10am at the library. It will includes hundreds of previously read, some new, all loved books. Members get in an hour early.
· Lake Tahoe Community College hired Jonathan King to oversee Admissions & Records, Counseling, Athletics, and a number of other departments on campus that are front line to students. King comes from Southwestern College in Chula Vista where he’s the dean of Counseling and Student Support Programs.