· West Shore Café in Homewood won Wine Spectator’s award of excellence for the fourth year in a row.
· The Country Gone Wild after party with Moonshine Bandits will immediately follow the Keith Urban concerts. The parties are July 21 and July 22 at Blu Nightclub inside MontBleu at Stateline. Must be 21 to attend. Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 each night.
· Celebrity Golf Afterparty Mayhem featuring Tommy Lee and DJ Aero will be July 14 at Blu Nightclub at MontBleu in Stateline. Advance tickets are $30 plus taxes and fees, $35 that night.
· South Lake Tahoe firefighters are hosting a blood drive July 23, 9am-1pm at Station 3, 2101 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
· Glenbrook is one of the 10 most expensive neighborhoods in the United States, according to realtor.com.