· The book launch of Bona Fide Books’ “Permanent Vacation, Volume 2” will be June 13 at 7pm in the Aspen Room at Lake Tahoe Community College. The first volume was highly acclaimed.
· Vintage Tahoe Clothing is now open on Ski Run Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe.
· Nevada’s minimum wage for employees with health benefits is staying at $7.25, and at $8.25 for those without health benefits, per the Nevada Labor Commissioner. The last increase was in 2013.
· El Dorado Arts Council’s curated exhibition of photography of sky, space, and planets opens May 25 and runs through Aug. 12 at the organization’s Fausel House Gallery, 772 Pacific St., Placerville.
· Nevada Humanities is seeking members to serve on its board of trustees. Applications and nominations are due June 11 for three-year terms beginning Nov. 1. An application/nomination form is available online.