In conjunction with the National Peace Officer’s Memorial Week, the South Lake Tahoe Police Department will have its annual award ceremony on May 17 at 4pm.
Everyone is invited to attend. The presentations will be made in front of the police department located at 1352 Johnson Blvd.
The employee’s and volunteers receiving recognition at this year’s award ceremony are as follows:
- Officer Cory Wilson – Bravery
- Officer Joseph Acker – Bravery
- Officer Chris Webber – Bravery
- Officer Anton Kushlan – Bravery
- Officer Timothy Peterson – Bravery
- Detective Justin Brock – Bravery
- Sgt. Jason Cheney – Bravery
- Detective Jake Herminghaus – Distinguished Service
- Maureen Stuhlman – Community Service Award
- Marshall Johnson – Citizen Award of Merit.