South Lake Tahoe man dies in house fire


Updated 6:30pm:

A South Lake Tahoe man died in a house fire on Sunday afternoon.

The name and age of the victim have not been released.

The fire was first reported at 1:42pm Feb. 11 at 933 Brockway Ave.

The fire did not do that much damage to the structure. The origin of the fire was near where the victim was on the couch, Fire Chief Jeff Meston told Lake Tahoe News.

He said the cause of the fire was a “cigarette into the couch.”

An autopsy is scheduled.

— Lake Tahoe News staff report

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About author

This article was written by admin