· John Hopper, vice chairman of the California Tahoe Conservancy board, resigned effective after last week’s meeting. He had been appointed to the board by the speaker of the California Assembly in 1985.
· Boaters are reminded there is a 600-foot no wake zone around the entire shoreline of Lake Tahoe.
· Nevada Department of Wildlife public information officer Chris Healy retired last week. He was hired by the state agency in 1989 as a boating education coordinator.
· Tioga Pass is expected to be open June 19 at 2pm.
· Hotel Azure Tahoe (formerly Inn by the Lake) in South Lake Tahoe recently completed $3.5 million in renovations.