· El Dorado County is one of 15 counties that will see federal aid from this winter’s storms. President Trump granted the relief this week.
· The 11th annual Music on the Beach free concert series will be on consecutive Fridays from 6-8:30pm at Kings Beach State Recreation Area. The series will feature nine concerts from June 30-Sept. 1, excluding Aug. 11.
· Alpine Watershed Group is putting on an Earth Day workday at Grover Hot Springs State Park on April 22. For more details, contact Aly at [email protected] or call 530.694.2327.
· Douglas County Democrats’ Keep Nevada Blue Dinner will be at the Carson Valley Inn on April 1 starting at 5:30pm. For more information, email [email protected] or call 775.267.0539.
· NV Energy this week pulled the plug on the final unit of the Reid Gardner Generating Station near Moapa. It was a coal plant.