Lake Tahoe News likes to reward our subscribers. T-shirts are going to Ken McNutt of South Lake Tahoe, Les Wright of South Lake Tahoe, Ty Robben of Twain Harte, Toogee Sielsch of South Lake Tahoe, and Jeff and Nancy Doak of Las Vegas.
They were the first to respond to a little contest we had this week.
Here is why they subscribe to Lake Tahoe’s only daily news source:
• Ken McNutt: “You are always there – fast – with the local news; always a fresh look.”
• Les Wright: “The best local news in Tahoe. And the comments are entertaining.”
• Ty Robben: “I subscribe to LTN to get the latest original and independent news from the South Lake Tahoe area and I enjoy the reader comments too.”
• Toogee Sielsch: “I am an ardent supporter of and a subscriber to Lake Tahoe News. Lake Tahoe News is the only news publication in the basin that updates its pages multiple times day and night. It not only keeps me up-to-date on what is going on in our community of South Lake Tahoe and the whole Tahoe basin, but provides stories that range from the surrounding regions of California and Nevada to national stories. I also enjoy reading and occasionally contributing to the comment sections on the stories. I’ve even had the opportunity to contribute stories and pictures to Lake Tahoe News. Some may consider me a wee bit OCD, but I check LTN.net at least 15 to 20 times a day. I truly believe that Kae Reed and Lake Tahoe News is an integral part of our community.
• Jeff & Nancy Doak: “We subscribe to Lake Tahoe News so we know what is going on when we are not up there. We are in Tahoe for six months and Las Vegas for six months. It keeps us up to date.”
You, too, may be a subscriber. All you have to do is fill out this paid subscriber form. Subscriptions like this allow LTN to continue to bring news to you on a daily basis. And subscribers are eligible for various contests – like the T-shirt giveaway.