Array of classes through Barton Health
Barton Health has a variety of classes and events taking place this summer and going into the fall.
Some of them include:
· Registration for Barton’s Sept. 8 Medical Wilderness Adventure Race (MedWAR) is open until Aug. 15. Go online to register a team of four to compete by paddling, mountain biking and navigating an 18- to 20-mile course.
· Adult family caregiver support group starts Aug. 8. They are the second Wednesday of each month from 3-4pm. Email email@example.com for more information or call 530.539.6629.
· Women’s cancer support group is the last Tuesday of each month from 5:30-6:30pm. For questions and more information, call 530.600.1950.
· Mastering mindfulness is a new class starting Aug. 13. It will be the second Monday of each month from 5:30-6:30pm. Cost is $10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 530.539.6629.
· Sleep success is a class on Aug. 16 from 6-7pm. Call 530.543.5537 for details.
· There will be a concussion discussion on Aug. 16 from 6-7pm with certified trainer Jeremy Vandehurst at Barton Center for Orthopedics & Wellness, 2017-B South Ave., South Lake Tahoe.