· The League to Save Lake Tahoe’s Forest Stewardship Day will be June 10 from 8:30am-12:30pm. Participants will work in the Angora Burn area to improve trails and continue to thin brush to give light to young trees. A light breakfast, refreshments and a prize will be provided to all volunteers. RSVP to [email protected] for meeting location.
· Bluesdays is a free outdoor concert series that takes place every Tuesday from June 13-Sept. 5, from 6-8:30pm in the Events Plaza in the Village at Squaw Valley. The lineup is online.
· There will be a five-day women’s yoga retreat Aug. 14-18 at Galilee Retreat Center near Glenbrook led by yoga instructors Jena Baird and Marissa Mignone. For more info, email [email protected] com.
· Anyone who visited Tahoe Cross Country this last season is asked to take this online survey.
· Carol Tretten of Reno and her Gold River Racket Club Women’s 8.0 team just won the Adult 65 & Over National Invitational in Arizona. Tretten is currently on the 4.0 women’s team out of Zephyr Cove Tennis Club.