The annual Kings Beach Snowfest Parade on March 11 featured 28 creative and entertaining entries from community nonprofits, governmental agencies, service groups and local businesses.
This year’s parade was attended by more than 1,000 spectators. It featured live music, fire trucks, candy, and more.
The 2017 parade winners are:
- Best Tahoe spirit award: Karen’s Playskool
- Best children’s entry: Boys & Girls Club of North Lake Tahoe
- Most entertaining entry: Burner Bike Brigade
- Best new entry: Brian Gonsalves, attorney
- Best overall entry: The Grid Bar & Grill
- Honorable mentions: Rotary Club of Tahoe City and the Incline High School Jazz Band.